- Support in your home
- Care homes and housing
- Adult safeguarding
- Paying for care
- Adult disability and sensory loss
- Care assessments
- The Care Act in Gateshead
- Policies and strategies
- Getting out and about
- Adult social care commissioned services
- Emergency Duty Team (EDT)
- Someone to speak on my behalf
- Tell us your views
Gateshead Covid-19 Response to care homes
The Government have asked that all local authorities review or put in place a care home support plan for the Covid-19 pandemic, drawing on local resilience and business continuity plans.
Since the Covid-19 pandemic a whole system approach has been taken in Gateshead to ensure that resources have been deployed to the most vulnerable people across health and social care. A joined-up approach has been taken to implement Government guidance across primary care, secondary care, community services, residential and nursing care providers.
The documents below are our submission.
- a letter that sets out a short overview of our current activity and forward plan [268.17KB]
- a short template that confirms the current level of access to the support offer [12.65KB]
- Annex A - Support to providers [116.93KB]