- Office 1, St Marys Green, Whickham
- Office 2b, St Marys Green, Whickham
- Unit 1, St Marys Green, Whickham
- Unit 18 Baltic Road Industrial Estate
- Units 10-12 Brewery Lane Industrial Estate, Felling
- Unit 20, Interchange Centre, Gateshead NE8 1BH
- Unit 46 Team Valley Business Centre
- Unit 50 Team Valley Business Centre
- 80 Pottersway, Carr Hill
- 88 Pottersway, Carr Hill
- 64 Beacon Lough Road, Beacon Lough
- Information about buying or letting a property from us
- Sites 18/19 Whinfield Industrial Estate
- 37-39 Cloverhill, Sunniside
- Land off Clayton Terrace Road, High Spen
Whickham Library, Front Street
Whickham Library forms part of St Mary's Green which is a mixed-use development and the prime retail area of Whickham.
The village of Whickham is located approximately 4 miles west of Gateshead Town Centre and approximately 6 miles south west of Newcastle City Centre.
Whickham Library is very well serviced by public transport with a number of services connecting with the surrounding towns and villages as well as Gateshead Town Centre and Newcastle City Centre.
The surplus accommodation is situated within Whickham Library and comprises two rooms which can be let as a whole or individual suites. The accommodation would lend itself to a variety of different uses to include A3 (Restaurant and Café), subject to the ingoing tenant securing a new planning consent.
The accommodation currently provides two open plan rooms one of which is situated to the front of the building and the other to the rear. The two rooms can be converted to make one large open plan area.
A new shop front can also be constructed to provide frontage onto St Mary's Green.
Please note: This is vacant accommodation that does not include the main library premises. The library will continue to operate following the leasing of the space on offer.
Should you be interested in submitting a formal application to lease the property, please contact Adam Horner on 0191 433 2989, by email:
Read our disclaimer for more information on the Misrepresentation Act 1967, The Freedom of Information Act 2000 and money laundering legislation.
Commercial property lists
View the full list of properties to let in Gateshead covering industrial units, office and retail premises.