Skip to content

Coronavirus (COVID-19)
Latest health advice and information on service disruptions.

The Gateshead Housing Company (council properties)

Before you make a complaint to The Gateshead Housing Company (TGHC) you might find what you need to report or request by using one of these options. Complaints made to TGHC are dealt with separately to our corporate complaints process. If you make a complaint via TGHC all follow up enquiries must be made to them.

Make a complaint

Please check the options above before proceeding to make a complaint.

Make a complaint

Give a compliment

Let us know if you have something positive to say about this service area.

Give a compliment

By using one of the options above you're helping us free up our phone lines for urgent matters and for those who don't have access to a computer.

If you are unable to find an answer or would prefer to speak to someone you can contact us Monday to Thursday 8.45am to 5pm, Friday 8.45am to 4.30pm. Calls may be recorded for training proposes.

The Gateshead Housing Company (TGHC) are based at Gateshead Civic Centre.

☎ 0191 433 5353

Ask us about support available for people who need an interpreter or a British Sign Language interpreter.

Share this page