Skip Navigation 1 - Home Page 3 - Site Map 4 - Search 5 - A to Z 6 - Help 7 - Complaints Procedure 8 - Information Rights 9 - Council Contacts 0 - Access key details

Request this service

  • If you are a resident of Gateshead please use this form to report a housing, health or environmental issue or complaint to us.
    Please note, you must provide some contact details if you want to be kept up to date with progress of your request. Plus, there are some complaints that we are not able to investigate fully without talking to you.
  • Which type of problem would you like to report?
  • Your name
  • Please keep me updated about services events and information. We will not share your email address with any other organisation. Read our privacy policy.