Skip Navigation 1 - Home Page |2 - News |3 - Site Map |4 - Search |5 - A to Z |6 - Help |7 - Complaints Procedure |8 - Information Rights |9 - Council Contacts |0 - Access key details |

This site uses cookies - find out more|




If someone requires a service from Gateshead Council and they do not speak English an interpreter will be provided through The Newcastle Interpreting Service which exists to provide high quality interpreting between Council officers and users of Council services. All interpreters are trained and all follow a code of practice that includes the need for confidentiality.

It may take some time before the interpreter is available to help you. If you are unable to attend your appointment for whatever reason, please contact the Council officer you are dealing with and advise them in order that your interpreter / communicator can be cancelled.

The Council officer you are dealing with will arrange this service on your behalf

Communication Support is also available for people who are require a British Sign Language Interpreter. Please use link on right of this page for more information.


Powered by Contensis|