Gateshead Evolve is a drug and alcohol recovery service for all adults in Gateshead.
If you or someone you know is concerned about drugs and/or alcohol, we can support you to get the help needed. Recovery starts the moment you get in touch and we’re here with you every step of the way.
How we can help
Gateshead Evolve have a single point of access, making it as straightforward as possible for you to get in touch and receive the support you need.
You will receive an assessment and your own Recovery Co-ordinator who will help plan and support your recovery journey. You will have access to individualised support to meet your personal needs, including:
- A confidential and non judgemental service with a warm welcome
- Open access to advice, information and full recovery assessment
- Harm minimisation advice and needle exchange
- Structured treatment interventions including groups and counselling
- Rapid access to prescription and pathways into detox
- A recovery programme for all
- Support with related issues such as housing and employment
- Family and carer support
- Access to Peer Mentors to support you through your recovery journey
- Opportunities to become a Volunteer or Peer Mentor
47 Jackson Street, Gateshead. NE8 1EE
Telephone: 0191 594 7821