Claim your free 7 day membership now
Want to get more active this New Year? Go for it with GO Gateshead. Get your resolutions off to the best possible start and claim your free seven day membership now.
Join now >> Claim your free week trial
Why GO Gateshead?
Whatever your health and fitness goals, our friendly staff are on hand to advise and guide you towards achieving them. Our memberships offer excellent value for money, allowing you access to all of our exceptional leisure facilities.
Our exclusive membership is suitable for all ages and abilities and includes:
- 5 state of the art gyms with the latest cardio and fitness equipment*
- 5 large swimming pools with classes and lane swimming as well as a range of smaller recreational pools
- Over 200 fitness classes each week all led by qualified instructors
- Sauna and steam rooms
- 2 athletic tracks, including the region's only IAAF-standard tartan track at Gateshead International Stadium
- Plus personalised training plans, online fitness tracking, gym inductions, free parking and free Wi-Fi
* Excludes Birtley Leisure Centre
For any further enquiries about membership, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or contact your nearest leisure centre.
Sign up for membership
Terms and conditions
- The 7 day free membership grants access to any of our swimming pools, gyms, fitness classes, athletics tracks, saunas and steam rooms for a period of 7 calendar days from your specified commencement date.
- Fitness classes cannot be booked online, and must be booked at a leisure facility. You must present your confirmation email to reception staff on each visit to a leisure facility throughout your free week.
- The ‘1 week free’ offer operates a strict policy of 1 per person, per year. If we suspect abuse of this offer we reserve the right to revoke the offer to the offending party without notice.
- By signing up, you agree to let us use the data you provided to send you information that we think will be interesting or useful to you. You can unsubscribe at any time and we'll make sure there's a valid unsubscribe link in everything we send.
- You should always consult your physician or other healthcare provider before changing your diet or starting an exercise program.
- If you intend to use the gym during your free week you must ensure that you read and follow the advice on the ‘Are you ready for exercise’ information board located in the gym.
- You should also be aware that whilst exercise is fun and has lots of benefits there is a risk associated with participating in any form of physical activity.
- If during your week free trial you have any questions or concerns please don’t hesitate to approach any member of staff who will be more than happy to help.
- GO Gateshead reserves the right to withdraw these promotional offers prior to 31 January 2018 without notice.