- To receive the benefits of the membership scheme your card must be shown at the time of use.
- Your membership is not transferable.
- Lost, damaged or stolen membership cards can be replaced by paying the appropriate fee at one of the facilities which issues cards.
- You must complete an induction for the appropriate activity or facility or access will not be allowed.
- Facilities and activities are subject to availability, session times and opening hours. These are available on this website.
- Gateshead Council reserves the right at its discretion to withdraw membership from any person(s) who misuses the scheme or who does not confirm to these conditions of use.
- Members are subject to the general establishment rules for all leisure facilities operated by Gateshead Council.
- To join as a joint member proof of address must be shown, for example a utility bill or driver's license. This must be the same address and payments will be taken out of one bank account.
- Students must show evidence that they are undertaking a course of at least 16 hours per week.
- Group members need to show evidence that they are members of the group.
- You are committing to a minimum term of 12 payments. Monthly payments will continue to be collected after the minimum period and will continue until you cancel your membership by giving one month’s notice, before the next direct debit payment is due.
GO Gateshead free day pass
We record application data for free day passes. Free day passes are limited to one per person per year.
By signing up, you agree to let us use the data you provided to send you information that we think will be interesting or useful to you. You can unsubscribe at any time and we'll make sure there's a valid unsubscribe link in everything we send.
The free day pass can be redeemed at any of GO Gateshead's leisure facilities and grants access to any of our swimming pools, gyms, fitness classes (availability dependant), athletics tracks, saunas and steam rooms for one day.
Fitness classes cannot be booked online, and must be booked at a leisure facility on the day your free pass is redeemed. Access to fitness classes is subject to availability.
You should always consult your physician or other healthcare provider before changing your diet or starting an exercise program. If you intend to use the gym during your free day you must ensure that you read and follow the advice on the 'Are you ready for exercise' information board located in the gym.
You should be aware that whilst exercise is fun and has lots of benefits, there is a risk associated with participating in any form of physical activity.
If during your free trial you have any questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to approach any member of staff who will be more than happy to help.
GO Gateshead reserves the right to withdraw this promotional offer without notice.