Here are some interesting facts and figures from the Arts Development Team - covering the period 2004/5:
375 performances with an audience of over 47,000.
- Caedmon Live;
- Caedmon Satellite brought spectacular touring theatre by five companies to community venues;
- Sellout Monster Production shows - 'Weather Kitchen' at Fell Dyke Primary and 'Firegirl' at Carr Hill Primary School;
- Gateshead Summer Flower Show;
- Crazy Paving Arts Programme in Trinity Square;
- Carol concerts by schools and The Sage Gateshead apprebtices in high streets, Baltic Square and care homes in the lead up to Christmas;
- Sunburst in Saltwell Park in Summer 2004.
1,151 Workshops with 15,490 participants.
14 exhibitions with 192,800 visitors.
160 artists and artistic companies have helped deliver the programme.
Image: Golden Cherubs by Artizani, photographer Mark Savage.