Skip Navigation 1 - Home Page 3 - Site Map 4 - Search 5 - A to Z 6 - Help 7 - Complaints Procedure 8 - Information Rights 9 - Council Contacts 0 - Access key details

Private tenants


If a house or flat is rented from a private landlord we can offer you general help, advice and support about your tenancy as well as helping to deal with problems such as anti-social behaviour and housing standards.

Tenancy Agreements
Find out more about tenancy agreements and what should be in them

Advice on rent and tenancy deposits including where to get help

Housing Repairs
Information on repairs to private housing including how you should report repairs

Information about the process your landlord must follow if they want to evict you

How to report problems such as noisy neighbours and untidy gardens