Skip Navigation 1 - Home Page 3 - Site Map 4 - Search 5 - A to Z 6 - Help 7 - Complaints Procedure 8 - Information Rights 9 - Council Contacts 0 - Access key details

Advice and complaints


The Private Sector Housing Renewal Team provides advice and guidance around private sector housing issues and also has enforcement powers to deal serious complaints.

The Team deals with housing issues ranging from ensuring that housing meets acceptable standards and problem empty properties through to public health matters such as defective drainage and refuse on domestic premises.

The Team manages Oakwell Park, a traveller and gypsy caravan site in Felling, and also deals with unauthorised encampments within the borough.

Further information :

If you want advice or wish to make a complaint or would like further advice about a private housing matter, please contact the Private Sector Housing Team today on (0191) 433 3000, or contact us online now by completing the form below.


Contact Us

Private Sector Housing
Development and Enterprise
Civic Centre

Phone: 0191 433 3000