Skip Navigation 1 - Home Page 3 - Site Map 4 - Search 5 - A to Z 6 - Help 7 - Complaints Procedure 8 - Information Rights 9 - Council Contacts 0 - Access key details

The Council’s Private Sector Housing Renewal Team will investigate complaints and give advice about air pollution from private residential properties.

The most common causes of air pollution problems involving private residential property and land include bonfires, smoke from chimneys and odours.

If you have been experiencing problems because of some form of air pollution arising from domestic premises then please contact us. It might be smoke from a chimney or a bonfire, or a smell in the open air.

If you want advice or wish to make a complaint or would like further advice about air pollution, please contact the Private Sector Housing Team today on (0191) 433 3000, or contact us online now by completing the form below.


Contact Us

Private Sector Housing
Development and Enterprise
Civic Centre

Phone: 0191 433 3000