Skip Navigation 1 - Home Page 3 - Site Map 4 - Search 5 - A to Z 6 - Help 7 - Complaints Procedure 8 - Information Rights 9 - Council Contacts 0 - Access key details

Adaptations and Medical Priority



To help you live more independently in your own home please contact Adult Social Care Direct 0191 433 7033. 

An Assessing officer can help you find out what you may be entitled to.


Medical priority

If your current home is no longer suitable due to illness or disability you may be able to apply for re-housing



If you are elderly or disabled you may be able to apply for changes to be made to your home 



Community equipment

Information on equipment that you can borrow and use in your own home to help you live independently 

See also:

Tyne and wear homes |