Before you start, you will need:
- To be able to provide details of your age and any medical conditions
- Details of anyone else living at the property
- Your contact details, as we may need to contact you to discuss your request in more detail
Request an assisted bin collection
An assisted collection is when the bin crew collects your bin from its normal storage space, takes it to the bin lorry for emptying, and then returns it back to its storage space.
Residents who qualify for this service may be:
- Elderly or infirm
- Suffering from a short or long term illness.
There must be no other able bodied person living at the property.
If you qualify for an assisted collection, from 7.30am on your collection day you should:
- Leave any gates unlocked
- Make sure any pets are not loose in your garden or yard.