If you would like to find out more about our business waste collection service, talk about your business waste and receive a no obligation quotation, please complete our online form.
Get a quote for business waste collections
All businesses must make arrangements for the disposal of the waste the business generates. It is illegal to dispose of business waste in litter bins, household waste bins, or public sites, such as Household Waste and Recycling Centres.
Businesses also need to store waste appropriately on their premises to prevent it escaping or causing problems, and ensure that it is collected by a registered waste carrier.
A Waste Transfer Note is required for all waste disposal arrangements. It should accompany any transfer of waste, but in the case of regular collections, a multiple collection Waste Transfer Note can last for up to a year. Copies of Waste Transfer Notes must be kept for two years and must be provided to the Environment Agency or local authority on demand.
General information and advice about business waste management can be found on the Gov.uk website.
How can we help?
We offer a complete business waste collection service at a competitive price. The service can be tailored to meet your needs, ensuring that all legal obligations are met and that the necessary documentation is provided. We can also advise you about how to reduce the amount of waste you produce and need to dispose of.
We offer a range of bin sizes:
- 1100 litre holds approximately 18-22 bags
- 660 litre holds approximately 10-13 bags
- 360 litre holds approximately 6-7 bags
- 240 litre holds approximately 4-5 bags
We can also provide bin sacks if you can't store a bin on your premises.
Why choose us?
- We operate within the borough of Gateshead and surrounding areas, therefore we can respond to our customers quickly and efficiently, and to a very high standard.
- We can tailor our service to meet your needs and offer a competitive price.
- There are no hidden or extra charges for essential elements of the service, such as bin rental, legal documentation, or disposal charges.
- We can offer a range of bin sizes and collection frequencies.
- As a Local Authority, waste collections with us are exempt from VAT.
- We can provide free advice to help you manage your waste effectively.