The Saturday Music Academy is designed for pupils aged 7 and above who wish to develop musical skills in a range of different instruments. A limited number of instruments will be available, but normally pupils will be expected to provide their own.
The tutors are all members of the Gateshead Schools' Music Service.
- £9.00 - small group lesson
- £16.00 - individual lesson
- £9.00 - small group theory lesson (no longer free)
Payable half termly in advance.
A typical instrumental lesson will be half an hour in duration in a group of not more that 4 students.
Tuition is available on the following:
- Aural training for Music;
- Classical guitar;
- Folk Guitar;
- Music Theory;
- Singing: individual and group lessons;
Please complete form below and bring it to your first lesson.