Skip Navigation 1 - Home Page 3 - Site Map 4 - Search 5 - A to Z 6 - Help 7 - Complaints Procedure 8 - Information Rights 9 - Council Contacts 0 - Access key details

If you have any concerns

Girl eating Leam Lane
Leam Lane Children's Centre

Sometimes parents and others with an interest in childcare have concerns about the quality of registered childcare services.

You should first discuss your concern with the childcare provider, unless you feel unable to do so. If you are a parent and cannot resolve your concern through discussion, you should make a formal complaint to the provider in writing.

If you are not satisfied with the response from the childcare provider, or your concern relates to an issue you are unable to discuss with them, you can contact www.ofsted or alternatively on 0300 123 1231 who will try to resolve it for you

Contact Us

Gateshead Families Information Service 
Civic Centre
Regent Street

0191 433 5118