Gateshead Adult Learning and Skills deliver a range of certificated taught programmes that can benefit learners and their employers in a number of ways.
Delivered off the job, these courses involve taught training sessions to develop knowledge and practical skills that can be easily applied to improve personal performance at work. Learners also benefit from sharing experiences and good practice with others from a variety of sectors and industries.
Assessment methods vary depending upon the chosen course; these range from workplace assignments to multi-choice tests. All courses are delivered to give maximum impact to individual performance and to enhance career progression opportunities.
- Certificate in Business Administration levels 2 and 3
- Certificate in Customer Service levels 2 and 3
- Certificate in Working in the Health Sector levels 2 and 3
- ILM Certificate in First Line Management Level 3
- ILM Certificate in Team Leading Level 2
- A range of IT short courses
Why not consider integrating your certificated programme with Functional Skills and a National Vocational Qualification (NVQ) to gain a full apprenticeship? This option could give you and your employer the opportunity to access funding and receive your training free of charge.
Our team are always available to answer any further questions. Please contact us on:
Employer and Learner advice line: 0191 433 8610