State of the art, world class
Conference and Exhibition Zone
Northern Design Centre features a dedicated conference and exhibition zone, suited to host a range of events from product launches and conferences to networking events and training seminars.
Our fully equipped conference and meeting rooms have all the latest technology to enable you to present, communicate and share your business. Great flexibility continues as our meeting and conference rooms can be hired by the hour by NDC occupiers, virtual office clients or external organisations.
To discuss your requirements or to arrange a viewing contact:
Conference room telephone 0191 243 7570
Boardroom or meeting room telephone Victoria Owen 0191 499 8350
We can offer highly tailored options for your conference or event, why not get in touch and discuss what you want to do
Get in touch
Virtual Office and Lounge
Our Virtual Office and Lounge Services are designed for new and existing companies looking to establish a prestigious business address, whilst avoiding those traditional office costs and overheads.
Our Virtual Office Package provides you with:
- A prestigious business address
- Mail collection and forwarding
- Your own dedicated local business telephone number
- Call answering in your company name
- Redirection of calls anywhere with our ‘Call Forward Feature’
- Message taking service
- Access to our break out areas, meeting* and conference rooms
- Administration services*
- Access to temporary office space*
*At a reduced rate and subject to availability
In addition to our Virtual Office Package we also provide a co-working facility. The Herman Miller Lounge offers a flexible working environment for new and existing companies. We’ll provide you with access to our multi-zone studio, supply you with free coffee and connect you to our superfast business broadband. Our Unlimited Access package also includes all the benefits of the Virtual Office package.
Users of the Herman Miller Lounge can also access the Entertainment Lounge, with contemporary furniture, a gaming zone with games consoles, and a TV zone with 3D TV and 3D Blu-ray player. The Entertainment lounge is a place to inspire, relax or mingle and provides the opportunity to “get away from it all” without having to leave the building.
|Virtual Office Only V100
||£100.00 (+ VAT)
|Virtual Office and Unlimited Lounge Access
Unlimited co-working access, plus all the benefits of the Virtual Office package.
|Day Lounge Access
Co-working access for one day, as and when required
Get in touch to discuss what virtual office and co-working packages will be most suitable for you
Get in touch
Design Network North
Northern Design Centre is home to Design Network North, established to increase the profile and use of design in North East businesses leading to growth in businesses, jobs and the regional economy.
There are approximately 500 members from all areas of manufacturing and design and range from sole traders to multinationals.
The main roles of the Design Network North team are to
- support the network, offering advice and guidance to members and organising regular events
- encourage collaboration, and help companies to work together more effectively
- assist companies to design better products through design reviews, design workshops and help with funding, IP etc
- facilitate sharing of knowledge from universities, design institutes and global experts in design
- raise the profile of the region, the network and it’s members
Visit: Design Network North