Skip Navigation 1 - Home Page 3 - Site Map 4 - Search 5 - A to Z 6 - Help 7 - Complaints Procedure 8 - Information Rights 9 - Council Contacts 0 - Access key details

Moving property


If you have registered for e-billing you will need to contact us and confirm that you still want your bill electronically.

If you:

Move out of a property in Gateshead advise us as soon as possible so that we can adjust the bill (you may get a refund)

Changing business premises form (334k)

Move into a property in Gateshead let us know so that we can make sure you are billed from the right date.  Changing business premises form (334k)

Move out of the Gateshead area

let us and your new Council know as soon as possible so that they can bill you from the right date.   Changing business premises form (334k)


Contact us

Business Rates
Civic Centre
Regent Street
0191 433 4726

Monday to Thursday 8.45am - 5pm
Friday 8.45am - 4.30pm