Skip Navigation 1 - Home Page |2 - News |3 - Site Map |4 - Search |5 - A to Z |6 - Help |7 - Complaints Procedure |8 - Information Rights |9 - Council Contacts |0 - Access key details |

This site uses cookies - find out more| |




Regulatory Services are responsible for the authorisation and issue a range of licenses and registrations.

These fall into several categories:

  • Animal Licences;
  • Gaming Licences;
  • Food Licences;
  • Licensing Act 2003 (including premises, personal and club);
  • Taxi Licences;
  • Other licences that the Council issues.

Applications forms are available to download, complete and return by post to the relevant address.

Where a payment is required as part of the application, the Council can now accept debit or credit card payments in person at the relevant office or over the telephone. Please use the contact details provided.

Other Council departments are also responsible for the authorisation and issue of a range of permits, listed below.

Contact Us

Gateshead Council
Civic Centre
Regent Street


 Public Access for Licensing:|

Powered by Contensis|