You must pay fees for official searches when you submit the search request.
You must pay fees relating to component data must on the day of your appointment. You pay this to the Local Land Charges Office before viewing the data.
You can pay fees by
- cheque (made payable to Gateshead council)
- debit card
- credit card
To calculate the appropriate fee please view the relevant attached schedule. This can be for either a residential or commercial property.
Our commitment to you
- We will process Local Land Searches quickly and accurately
- We will process standard official Local Land Searches within 10 working days
- We will respond to telephone enquiries courteously and provide helpful advice. If we cannot answer your query ourselves we will tell you who to contact
- We will reply to letters and emails within three working days
Certification of Fees