Planning applications made since 1983 are available online through our Public Access for Planning service. It is continuously updated in real time through a live link to the council's records.
Through using Public Access for Planning you can:
- View submitted application forms, drawings and attachments;
- View appeal details;
- Comment on current applications;
- Track progress of applications;
- View reports on decisions notices;
- Find property information via a map based search.
To access to the Council's public access for planning service, please read the terms and conditions and click the button to confirm you agree with them.
By clicking the following button I agree to the terms and conditions *